14th of June

Hye guys.
Today I'm doing good. No more tears rolling down my cheeks.
I'm having headaches for past few days. IDK the cause but maybe due to oversleeping. I slept a lot. I mean very frequently. After class, I would be on my bed and wake up at 10p.m then do nothing until 2a.m. then continue sleeping.
Maybe I am over thinking about small things, and prefer to sleep to forget all the problems.

Actually I would have headaches for every month I think. I don't know why.

Anyway, for bioinfo class just now, the lecturer was talking about morbidity of each diseases. As a sum up, about 80 people out of 100, would have disease. And headache was a symptom not a disease. It is a symptom for bigger thing will happen.
And I'm concerned with my health.
I'm not practicing a good healthy lifestyle. No exercise, eating unhealthy food, irregular sleep etc. Then I might encounter with disease. The most scariest one is cancer. Ya Allah jauhkan aku daripada penyakit. Sihatkan tubuh badanku.

And yet ppl still wondering about who is their future spouse,does my crush likes me back, how to have better skin yada yada yada.
Hello people. Look ahead.  There are many important things you should concern about. Not that silly things!
Think ahead.
Are you going to live healthier in future? What is your step?
Are you going to live in better environment?
What is your contribution?
Are you going to have better job?
What is your plan for today.
Etc

You have a lot of important things to think about. Don't waste your time thinking about something that is not worth!

I need to go.
Pray for me. Hopefully headache will go away.
Adios

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stop crying dear

13th of June confession